Phase 6 Mohali ("B" Grade by NAAC)
The institute believes in continuous comprehensive internal Evaluation. Seminars, discussions and brain storming sessions are held within the class room and evaluation is done through the year. Besides these assignments are given to the students for the purpose of maintaining regularity in studies.
- House tests are held twice a year.
- Monthly tests in all the subjects are mandatory and thus a regular feature.
- Monthly tests and house tests are compulsory as internal assessment will depend upon the performance in these tests.
- Academic prizes are based on the cumulative performance of these examinations. Only those students who take both the house tests and obtain pass marks are eligible for these prizes.
- Exemption from any house examination or monthly test will not be given except under exceptional circumstances.
- At least 75% attendance is essential to appear for the annual examination. Special prize is given to all those students who have 100% attendance.
- To be eligible for appearing in the final examination students must appear in all the house tests and must secure at least 30% marks in each paper.