Phase 6 Mohali ("B" Grade by NAAC)
Library Timings and Rules
The library remains open on all the working days except Sundays and University notified holidays. The opening hours of the Library are from 9.00 AM to 4.00 PM and from 9:00 am to 2:00 p.m. on Saturday.
- Members must show their identity Card on entering the Library, while borrowing books and journals and at any time if asked to do so by the Library Staff.
- Bags, umbrella, lunch boxes and other personal belongings must be placed at the entrance in property counter.
- Every member must sign the Register available at the entrance.
- A Non-member can use the library material on the premises with the permission.
- Readers should not mark, underline, write, tear pages or damages the Library documents.
- Strict silence, decorum and discipline must be maintained in the Library .
- Smoking, eating, sleeping and talking loudly are strictly prohibited in the Library.
- No Library material can be taken out of the library without permission.
- The users are not allowed to bring the books issued to them inside the library unless they intend to return them.
- The borrowing facility can be withdrawn or restricted in case of misconduct by any user.
- The readers should check the book thoroughly for missing pages, chapters, pictures etc., while borrowing the book.
- No book in damaged condition will be accepted from the reader.